Professional and Business Liability
Professional liability insurance (PL) is as essential to your dental practice as any instrument or procedure.
In 2005, the New Jersey Dental Association selected The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) as their new professional liability and office property insurance carrier. TDIC's PL policy includes coverage for professional liability, personal injury liability, medical payments and defense expenses on a claims-made and reported basis.
- Liability limits up to $5 million per claim and $5 million aggregate per year
- Offers flexibility in choosing policy limits and aggressive claims management
- Free "tail" coverage upon death, disability or retirement
- Discounted premiums for qualified practitioners
- Interest-free payment options
- Unused claims dollars are returned to policyholders as policyholder dividends
- Free prior acts - no need to purchase a tail when you switch carriers
Bundle & Save with Multi-policy Discounts
Bundle professional liability with commercial property and save 10 percent on each policy. You also can save an additional 5 percent on professional liability by taking the current TDIC Risk Management seminar.*
*Discounts apply to individual policies and are not cumulative. To obtain the professional liability premium five (5) percent, two-year discount, you must complete the current TDIC Risk Management seminar. Contact Mid-Atlantic for current deadlines and seminar details.